I made these for my last Art Show reception. It was an easy recipe and the tartlets tasted great!
Ingredients: Pie Crust -1 (I used one from Trader Joe's); Cream Cheese - 8oz; Mango pulp - 1/2 cup sweetened; Sugar - 4 tbsp; Cardamom - 1/4 tsp powdered; Corn Starch - 1 tsp.
- Set oven to bake at 400F.
- Cut the pie crust to lay inside a regular or mini-muffin pan. I made the mistake of pre-baking them inside the pan and the sides kind of collapsed. To avoid this, invert the muffin pan and bake the shells on the outside. Bake for 8 minutes till slightly brown.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients well with an electric mixer.
- Now put the shells inside the pan, add a table spoon of the cream cheese mixture and bake again for another 15 minutes or till the cheese is set.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes and move to a cooling rack.
- Enjoy :)