November 2, 2010

Irish Lace Cookies

I made these lace cookies for my lab meeting the first time. Since it takes only less than 10 minutes to prep and another 10 minutes to bake, I have since made them a couple of times. Also, this recipe is so versatile, once I made them just by throwing a handful of different ingredients together :)

The ratio is basically use 1 part of flour to 4 parts of butter, sugar (creamed together) and rolled oats. I started with powdering a handful of almonds with a little sugar, then adding the above ingredients (butter at room temperature) in the food processor along with a pinch of cardamom, and 1/2 tsp vanilla flavor. Drop the dough by a teaspoon leaving room between the cookies and flattening a little. Baked in a pre-heated 350F oven, they turned out to be so good. I also drizzled a little bit of melted blueberries & lavender dark chocolate :)





The blog I used for this recipe has been removed since and hence no reference :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments, we appreciate them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...