October 16, 2011

Second Panel

This has been a really great weekend, with one of my friends from Stevens Point coming down to Madison to hang out with us AND give me oil painting lessons! How amazing is that! So, for the first time in a very very long time, I got to explore oil paints, but without the hassle of oils and turpentine :) And she has left me with enough paint and medium to play around more before the next lesson. I do need to spend more time exploring to get a better oil vs. acrylic media.

Seeing her has been a big inspiration and I got back to finishing this panel I had started a while back. Its really simple, yet pretty :) I have also prepped a few more panels and hopefully I can finish at least one more piece before the weekend is over!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments, we appreciate them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...