January 11, 2010

New Year and New Challenge: Cooking the World

I was recently trying to find some local Madison food bloggers, when I cam across the blog Eating the World. Two graduate students are planning on eating a dish from the all countries of the world. When I saw this, I was reminded of a conversation with my friend Prasadh who wants to see if it is possible for a vegetarian like me, to go anywhere in the world and find good / decent food, and he wants to make a show of it.

Anyways, here is my new challenge for the year - I want to COOK at least one vegetarian dish from each of the 193 sovereign countries. I will use this list for reference. I hope to finish the project by the end of 2010. Instead of starting from scratch, I am also going to tag my previous recipes, for the countries they are from. I will link to the original recipes and highlight any changes I have made.

Hope this will be a fun-filled foodie journey of 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments, we appreciate them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...