January 26, 2010

Kalki @ Indian Lake

I think every pet parent has a moment when they realize how naughty their kids are. My moment with Kalki was when I took him hiking with a couple of friends to Indian Lake last fall, soon after we had brought him home. He managed to chew the retractable leash between the house and the park and I had to knot the two pieces together into a workable leash. When I was looking at a map, in a gap of a few seconds he managed to chew it again, without any cord left for a knot. I was able to barely attach the handle on his harness and he was happy to be running around by himself. I think grabbing the handle in his mouth made him feel proud, like he is doing my work for me! Doesn't he look like he has accomplished something?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments, we appreciate them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...